test

Alienware's Trade In Program Expanded for Used Gaming Consoles

DDuB420

Yesterday, Alienware has expanded its trade-in program to accept aging game consoles for anyone purchasing one of its PC rigs.

Trade in your used game console or PC and receive $200 cash back with the purchase of a new Alienware system. It’s fast, convenient and includes free shipping.

HOW IT WORKS:

1. Lookup
Find the cash back value of your current device. As long as your console or PC is eligible for trade in and is received in the condition you claim, you will receive cash via bank transfer for the full amount originally quote

2. Buy
Shop and purchase a new Alienware system. Get your game on with high performance PCs built for victory wherever the battle takes you.

3. Trade
Visit the Trade Up Portal to provide a copy of your recent Alienware purchase invoice and bank information. Then print your shipping label and instructions to return your old device absolutely free with prepaid shipping.

4. Get Paid
Once your trade in has arrived and been processed and verified, you’ll receive cash via bank transfer for your system’s value within 40 days. Create a Trade Up Account to track your trade in. It’s that easy.

Follow this link for more details

shankc

Hey DDuB420 do you no if this offer is worldwide or even just in the UK much appreciated

DDuB420

Should of checked that...
Program is only available in the United States of America and compensation can only be transferred to a US bank account in local currency.

shankc

Thanks for letting me know DDub I had a feeling it would be limited to the US but thanks for checking for me