Angry Birds?

Sanity

Of course using an Alienware to play Angry Birds is like killing mosquitoes with a sledgehammer. But I am curious if you have Angry Birds on your computer and actually play it there. I do. :)

RoBi1475

My kids play Angry Birds on the PC. I have bought it multiple for different mobile devices and the PS3, but it is a game I tend to play when I am out and have 5 minutes to goof off.

Gravito

I have Angry Birds on my PC that is running on Win XP. I play it time by time, and tend to play it when doing my online work, especially when the connection is slow.

Gogreen

Actually Angry Birds is one of my favorite games. It is not the most complicated and challenging game you can find on the market. It is simple, but it think it's what makes the game addicting.

Trident

I have Angry Birds on my PC, but I don't play it there very often. I would rather play other games (the more advanced ones) on my PC. My child plays the game on his iPad.

Eirreann

I prefer playing Angry Birds on my iPod; if I'm on a computer I could be using my time to play Counter Strike!