test

Another one for the collection

MattyB

Dang it! Dell Australia have some good priced M14x's in their outlet store so it looks like I'm going to add one to the arsenal. This one will be for the GF though. It was either an M14x or a Sony Vaio (she likes the pink one). Haven't pulled the trigger yet but I think the AW is the best idea.

of course M14x! if you have the cash now go for it! how dare you even think of Vaio in front of an AW?

MattyB

Well it's not for me. It's for the GF and she doesn't game at all. She doesn't really need an AW but for $1000 how can I not get one??

AeonSoul

Vaio will cost something around the same price I guess.

And oh Matty, if you have some spare cash, send one AW my way :D

MattyB

Hey who said anything about spare cash? Credit cards are my saviour!!

MattyB

I say it all the time. I'm always snoozing and losing!
There was an R4 ALX on there too with dual 660's for $1700. I was going to get that too and sell my Aurora. Missed both of them.

MattyB

Didn't completely lose after all.
I missed out on the ALX but my Dell guy had taken the M14x off the site for me because I had told him I was interested in it a few days ago. Good service.

yikes81

Im not sure about buying Sony at this point in time. My friend bought a Sony, and he does not game at all.
He totally regrets it. Says that the build quality is crap.

The trackpad is rubbish. You cannot tell by just feel where the trackpad boundary is. And its not sensitive. The keyboard also feels flimsy. Also the slim screens bend. Apparently its the way its supposed to be. Its meant to be "unbreakable". I call it cheap.

MattyB

Yeah that all sounds pretty bad. Sounds like quality control has gone out the window! She would have only liked it because it comes in pink. Women!! :confused:

Anyway, I have a Nebula Red i5 M14x R2 coming for her now and it was less than $1000. Hopefully it doesn't have any bad scratches or marks on it. If it does, I'll keep it and just get her the Sony and maybe sell my M11x. Everybody wins! :D