Another one for the collection

MattyB

Resource Administrator / Forum Moderator
Mar 19, 2012
Adelaide, Australia
Dang it! Dell Australia have some good priced M14x's in their outlet store so it looks like I'm going to add one to the arsenal. This one will be for the GF though. It was either an M14x or a Sony Vaio (she likes the pink one). Haven't pulled the trigger yet but I think the AW is the best idea.

Im not sure about buying Sony at this point in time. My friend bought a Sony, and he does not game at all.
He totally regrets it. Says that the build quality is crap.

The trackpad is rubbish. You cannot tell by just feel where the trackpad boundary is. And its not sensitive. The keyboard also feels flimsy. Also the slim screens bend. Apparently its the way its supposed to be. Its meant to be "unbreakable". I call it cheap.

MattyB

Resource Administrator / Forum Moderator
Mar 19, 2012
Adelaide, Australia
Yeah that all sounds pretty bad. Sounds like quality control has gone out the window! She would have only liked it because it comes in pink. Women!! :confused:

Anyway, I have a Nebula Red i5 M14x R2 coming for her now and it was less than $1000. Hopefully it doesn't have any bad scratches or marks on it. If it does, I'll keep it and just get her the Sony and maybe sell my M11x. Everybody wins! :D