Any anime fans here?

I watch anything anime. And I will admit it. I watch all the non-child friendly stuff too.
I used to have about 6TB of anime stored, but family members have been like vultures and picking at my HDD's. So I only have a couple TB of anime left.
But still a HUGE fan.

Org

Feb 12, 2012
USA, IL
Vampire Bund, Elfen Lied, Chobits, and Girls Bravo.

Loved all but Girls Bravo I just couldn't get into it.

I watch anything anime. And I will admit it. I watch all the non-child friendly stuff too.
I used to have about 6TB of anime stored, but family members have been like vultures and picking at my HDD's. So I only have a couple TB of anime left.
But still a HUGE fan.

This year I started watching 100% legal anime it's really not so bad only missing 1 anime I'd like to watch.

I'z fear the SOPA even tho it's dead atm.

calric

Feb 12, 2012
idaho
i have a hhd full of some and another hhd half full; bleach, naruto, elfin lied, then there's an anime about anime gen something... cant remember the name i have that also... and for some strange reason i cant think of many more atm :X

but yea, i like to watch when i can and i would be willing to try out more; i've seen several that i didn't recognize already; so i may have to do some research.

and one more i forgot Samurai Jack the best at its time loved it
th_samuraijack4.gif

Jenova

May 2, 2012
NW Georgia
I'm a big anime fan. Used to watch 20-24 episodes in a day sometimes. Now that I work full time I just keep up with what I want to watch. Ive completed over 90 anime for sure and am "currently watching" about 10. Taking a long time to watch them though.
Naruto is my ongoing anime, was sad when bleach ended, I love shuffle!, elfen lied, clannad, black lagoon, cowboy bebop, outlaw star, TMoSH, and many more.

I'm a big anime fan. Used to watch 20-24 episodes in a day sometimes. Now that I work full time I just keep up with what I want to watch. Ive completed over 90 anime for sure and am "currently watching" about 10. Taking a long time to watch them though.
Naruto is my ongoing anime, was sad when bleach ended, I love shuffle!, elfen lied, clannad, black lagoon, cowboy bebop, outlaw star, TMoSH, and many more.

What, what?? Is there no more bleach ??????????