Any anime fans here?

Org

Wondering if we have any anime fans here?

I watch about 3 hours a week currently Another, Natsume, and Naruto.

yikes81

I watch anything anime. And I will admit it. I watch all the non-child friendly stuff too.
I used to have about 6TB of anime stored, but family members have been like vultures and picking at my HDD's. So I only have a couple TB of anime left.
But still a HUGE fan.

Org

Vampire Bund, Elfen Lied, Chobits, and Girls Bravo.
Loved all but Girls Bravo I just couldn't get into it.

I watch anything anime. And I will admit it. I watch all the non-child friendly stuff too.
I used to have about 6TB of anime stored, but family members have been like vultures and picking at my HDD's. So I only have a couple TB of anime left.
But still a HUGE fan.
This year I started watching 100% legal anime it's really not so bad only missing 1 anime I'd like to watch.

I'z fear the SOPA even tho it's dead atm.

calric

i have a hhd full of some and another hhd half full; bleach, naruto, elfin lied, then there's an anime about anime gen something... cant remember the name i have that also... and for some strange reason i cant think of many more atm :X

but yea, i like to watch when i can and i would be willing to try out more; i've seen several that i didn't recognize already; so i may have to do some research.

BlackJair

Ranma 1/2, Samurai X, Saikano and Naruto

Dragon Ball Z is not an Anime, its a Piece of Art!

AeonSoul

I used to watch alot of anime back in the day, then I took a TV show to the knee, and my passion for animes kinda went away. The only thing that I watch, if I mange to, are the new Gundam series D:

Maelstrom

The list of animes I've watched is to big for me to list, and I definitely don't have enough hard drive space to store it all if I downloaded it.

yikes81

The list of animes I've watched is to big for me to list, and I definitely don't have enough hard drive space to store it all if I downloaded it.
I'm in the same boat as you. I would need to set up a server room like Google to store all the anime I watch.

yikes81

The first anime I ever watched I think was Sailormoon. MOON POWER!! (Haha someone got mooned) .. omg, can't believe i just made that joke.

BlackJair

There has been about 3 years i dont watch Anime, i think the last one was Saikano. Im willing to watch Bleach, but i haven't decide it yet, college doesn't let me do a thing!

dnvr.dsz

I Used To Enjoy Watching Beyblade,Dragon Ball Z (My Fav Till Now) And Ben 10 xD.....and i remember my old days when i used to watch doraemon well that was fun too though it sounds stupid now :(

love anime! too many favourites to mention I have more than 400 gb of em :D
and not saying I have all the ones I have watched

Jenova

I'm a big anime fan. Used to watch 20-24 episodes in a day sometimes. Now that I work full time I just keep up with what I want to watch. Ive completed over 90 anime for sure and am "currently watching" about 10. Taking a long time to watch them though.
Naruto is my ongoing anime, was sad when bleach ended, I love shuffle!, elfen lied, clannad, black lagoon, cowboy bebop, outlaw star, TMoSH, and many more.

yikes81

I'm a big anime fan. Used to watch 20-24 episodes in a day sometimes. Now that I work full time I just keep up with what I want to watch. Ive completed over 90 anime for sure and am "currently watching" about 10. Taking a long time to watch them though.
Naruto is my ongoing anime, was sad when bleach ended, I love shuffle!, elfen lied, clannad, black lagoon, cowboy bebop, outlaw star, TMoSH, and many more.
What, what?? Is there no more bleach ??????????

yikes81

I did some reading, and apparently they will be making a final arc. Maybe.