Any MMORPG you recommend?

BlackJair

I used to play Ragnarok Online, but after 6 years of it, im tired.

I have been playing a lot of Online Games since then(about a year), but none of them gets me into it, i mean... After 2 days of playing i get bored, so any of you guys know a true game i can get involved into?

Except for: World of Warcraft, League of Legends, Dofus, Luna Online, GrandChase, Elsword, Wakfu, RO2, MuOnline, Cabal Online, Those are all i can remember now.

AeonSoul

Well Lineage II and aion recently went f2p, and Tera Online is bound to be released soon.
L2 as of now requires alot of farming/grinding tho, no idea about Aion.

calric

i think there's a couple free ones on steam, cant think of them at the moment.

cant remember if AWA also has any under thier giveaway codes or not, cant remember and feeling a bit lazy to do a lot of research lol.

ive been playing SWtor

Rift isn't listed.

remnant knights

there maybe a few on AWA; think i got a couple from there

xxdranenxxx

It was the same for me when i quit WOW actually I am still in search of that one game that will suck me in like that again. I thought it was going to be SWTOR but that turned out not to be the case. I still play it but it's just not the same. Then I tried Rift and well I liked it but it still failed to keep my interest as well. I'm going to try Tera and see what that brings and there is so much hype about GW2 i'm sure I will have to give that ago as well.