Any protective wraps or silicon skins out yet?

alan773

Hello Everyone.

Im totally new to this forum and i just got my Alienware 17. I love my Alienware 17, but i cant seem to keep my keyboard clean. I have really sweaty hands while I am gaming and its makes my keyboard look horrible. Im not really used to the rubberized feel yet and its picking up alot of dirt.. anyone know if there are any skins/covers that are coming out or are already for sale. All i can find is stuff for the R1-R4. Any input would be great. Thanks guys.

shankc

Hi their and welcome to the forum. I'm sure they sell them on eBay or their is someone on either this site or Alienwarearena.com in the forums I'm 99% sure its this site just check the forums or another suggestion is use a Xbox controller for gaming. You can use the wired or wireless controller if the Xbox wireless controller is what you would like its just a simple Google of Xbox controller for PC. That's what I use as you can sit back and relax while gaming as the PC wireless adapter has a good range connection. Sorry I couldn't be more pacific but theirs a few different options for you to think about and again welcome to club Alien enjoy your gaming system

shankc

LoL nice catch Matty maybe at the time I was wishing I was somewhere in the pacific. No were specific in the pacific lol :eek: