Anyone else hate the Mass Effect 3 ending? (Possible Spoilers)

Dantheman221

I didn't like it one bit! I mean really? Little, "Illusive kid"? You gotta be kidding me! And the choices? It made me cry that you go through so much, try your best and you still dont get a reward for that! :mad:

DecepticonZ9

I SWEAR I HATED THE ENDING!!! i just finished it and wow!
i swear bioware is one of my favorite gaming company. i hope they listen to the community

BlackJair

I haven't played it yet, is it that bad? i may use the money in something else then xd

DecepticonZ9

dont get me wrong.
the game itself is still fun
and you never know bioware is a company that listens to its fans so they may change it. i still think you should play it :)

BlackJair

I may buy it after Resident Evil Operation Racoon City for my 360, i can't wait for tomorrow xd

the endings just ruined one of the greatest franchises :/
I hope its rectified seriously very disappointing

durbin209

I beat it this week and i hated the ending! Really you kill everyone with the crusible?! D: I think it should be better.

so they decided not to blow up the galaxy after all. So what are your opinions on the extended cut?

Eirreann

so they decided not to blow up the galaxy after all. So what are your opinions on the extended cut?
It's a good improvement. Makes a whole lot more sense, at least, and definitely improved the emotional impact of the ending. There still seemed to be a few plot holes here and there, but those are minor gripes that I can deal with.

DecepticonZ9

It's a good improvement. Makes a whole lot more sense, at least, and definitely improved the emotional impact of the ending. There still seemed to be a few plot holes here and there, but those are minor gripes that I can deal with.
everything was much better but i do agree on the plot holes. who knows whats next for the mass effect universe. either way im excited ^_^

Yeah was a improvement but still MANY things left
even the romance subplots were very weak say except for Liara (as if the devs wanted us to go for her which is crap, I mean I LOVE her character but thats not what this is about)

i dispised it with all my heart but if u recently heard they are making another mass effect so hopefully the endings will be better explained in that one