Anyone Excited About COD: GHOSTS?

jacobberke

I'm excited for this launch, really don't approve of COD: BO2. Always liked MW side better.

sway

Not if it's like mw3 or black ops 1 &2. Ditch the stupid crap like perks and bloat like heart beat sensor etc... time for something new. Nothing beats mw 1, mw 2 wasn't horrible but that's where it went south.

tappin from the note II

jayhernandez7

I agree with sway on some things. I can also say that MW1&2 were the prime of CoD games, in my opinion. I love everything from the story line to detail in the development and creation of the games. I do like the fact that Ghost will allow you to have a companion, pretty awesome environment graphics as well(definitely not getting this on a console). I'm excited for CoD: Ghost.

troilo831

I haven't really been able to get into a Cod game in a while, I'm hoping this one is different.

Himesed

I love Cod Iv been playing since WaW days!! Im gonna be getting ghosts on ps3 tho because I can't afford next gen consoles yet

warrenboy

Enmd this game about a week ago..1 of the most thrilled game i played of cod series and this year...:)

jayhernandez7

When I picked up the game (PS4) I was really sad it was so short. Other than that, the story was pretty good, graphics were amazing and the game play itself was very smooth. I knew immediately I had to get this on PC, which I did and everything looks so MUCH better!