test

Area-51 7500 or ALX-R8 Service Manual

alienwarebob

Hello, does anyone happen to have one of these? I'm trying to get the motherboard (EVGA 790i SLI) and Alienfx setup, but do not have a good reference for the motherboard connectors. The power supply has P# written on the cables, but I can't find a good reference for where they're supposed to be placed from the power supply too.

Thanks for any help!

alienwarebob

This is great, but looks like it’s just for the FX board. Is there anything for the front panel IO and the motherboard? I’m trying to get the original motherboard reconfigured. I should have taken photos :)

Eakers

I wouldn't have that, sorry!

Isin't the front IO just 2 USB, and audio/ mic? Those should still plug into the normal spots on the motherboard. Do you have a picture of what is unplugged yet?

Mkbvb

I’ll post a pic in a few. I’ve got a few P2s with that mobo

Chasm

That Partha's Guide strikes again! Great job on keeping the shared Googled drive backed up as I'd wanted it about 6-8 months ago. Cheers to the Forum!

Eakers

No problem people! :) I'm honestly not the smartest with PC's or this case, but my goal is to always try and answer all posts. I have it notify me via email, and luckily I was able to assist on this one! These cases were so cool, and bring back my childhood PC gamming memories.

alienwarebob

Anyone know where I can find the command center download for this version with an active card? It’s all stick so it should work I hope :)