Aurora Case

Harris

Anyone know where I could get just the Aurora case in really good condition? :D eBay only has scratched up ones.

XtantX

Where you said is the only place I know of, unless you find someone who is moving their components to a new case. If Alienware changes the design of the case, you will see their left over stock up on eBay a few months later. They did that with the last design.

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
AWO Supporter

Dantheman221

AW had an idea to release the cases for sale. Though, something happened and they seemed to not go ahead. I heard that there was some issues with mobo's not being the shape AW makes them. So yeah, if you get a case, chances are, you can only use it with AW mobo's xD

LaneLander

This one looks pretty clean, contact the seller and ask for better pics. This comes with more than just the case too.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dell-Alienware-Aurora-R2-Motherboard-4VWF2-875w-W299G-Case-Barebone-System-/250985004890?pt=Desktop_PCs&hash=item3a6fdf3f5a#ht_4025wt_1658
With our systems the inside is perfect. If you want perfect case panels we need to know how many want them repaired. We do offer some at a higher rate but this includes NEW paint. We send the panels out for custom industrial finishing. the more that need paint the less it costs.

Lane

Harris

With our systems the inside is perfect. If you want perfect case panels we need to know how many want them repaired. We do offer some at a higher rate but this includes NEW paint. We send the panels out for custom industrial finishing. the more that need paint the less it costs.

Lane
I'm looking for the stock look. Will the paint match and look like it was original?

mav711

AW had an idea to release the cases for sale. Though, something happened and they seemed to not go ahead. I heard that there was some issues with mobo's not being the shape AW makes them. So yeah, if you get a case, chances are, you can only use it with AW mobo's xD
This is incorrect the Aurora uses a MicroATX form factor motherboard

The Area-51 used an ATX form factor motherboard.

The master I/O lighting board in these systems connected to the mainboard via internal usb.

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
AWO Supporter
This is incorrect the Aurora uses a MicroATX form factor motherboard

The Area-51 used an ATX form factor motherboard.

The master I/O lighting board in these systems connected to the mainboard via internal usb.
My desktop is in a Corsair 600T Graphite Case now, and I have the Asus Maximus GENE IV-Z M-ATX board, now you got me interested. :)

DieselSS

I have this site linked on my site as well. It's a great place if you are looking for an 875w PSU or a (used) Barebones Aurora with mobo, PSU and MIO board. I can't guarantee the condition of the cases though...at least not yet. But I plan on getting one myself this year just for a project.

holeyguy66

I have this site linked on my site as well. It's a great place if you are looking for an 875w PSU or a (used) Barebones Aurora with mobo, PSU and MIO board. I can't guarantee the condition of the cases though...at least not yet. But I plan on getting one myself this year just for a project.
i dont think they offer the 875 from eparts anymore it always comes back not found in there inventory. just thought id share

jayhernandez7

Other than eBay, Amazon or Craigslist (locally), I'd say that's about it. I actually just purchased mine yesterday afternoon. It had light scruffs on the side panels, but nothing deep or major at all. Plus I'm modding and painting it so I'm not too worried about it. The guy sold it to me for $60. I've heard of some very smart business transactions and I think this one qualifies considering what these cases alone sell for on eBay and Amazon.