test

Aurora R4 ALX

Goujen

Would it be possible to move out all of my components in my R4 ALX and put them in a High Tower for more room? Or would it be worth Modifying the inside of the ALX tower for more room?? I'm thinking of getting another Motherboard so there is more room for Sli. Any tips you guys recommend?
As it stands i have an Asus GTX 680 in there and its a pretty tight fit lol

MattyB

Yeah you really need EVGA cards for SLI. Most other cards won't fit. I found that out the hard way.

- - - - - Updated; Double Post Auto Merged - - - - -

Also, changing out all your parts to another case should be fine. You will lose your AlienFX though obviously.

Yeah you really need EVGA cards for SLI. Most other cards won't fit. I found that out the hard way.

Also, changing out all your parts to another case should be fine. You will lose your AlienFX though obviously.

Reference designed cards should work too.
I personally wont ever buy from evga again because they have homophobic policies in their community rules.

holeyguy66

xfx cards will work just about any card will work xfx and so on for crossfire/sli but the best cards to use in these cases are referance style cards where the heat exits the rear only. fran somethings are best left unknown. you are very open and sometimes to much so please be gental over here. i have yet to see tommy lay the ban hammer down and i dont wanna see that happen to you as it did else where. evga does allow for after market cooling options on there cards as long as you return the card back to stock before rma

jayhernandez7

I wouldn't mind so much about the AlienFX, I used mine for Christmas lights one year. BEST...CHRISTMAS...EVER lol