Aurora R4 Wiring Diagram

SoDak1953

I did something stupid! My R4 shutdown suddenly and I suspect PSU. I did not know what kind of PSU was installed so I decided I need to remove it. I didn't know it was modular and had already disconnected a lot of the wiring harness when I finally found out how to open the correct panels and get the PSU removed. My problem is where all the specific connectors have to plug back into. I need a diagram that tells me/shows what the individual connectors, by P# go to. The manual tells me what type of power goes to the MB and I/O boards but nothing tells me what connector that is. I've searched Dells website and cannot find anything like that. Does anyone have a solution that would help me? TIA

Cass-Olé

The PSU harness only has a few connector-ends: CPU 8pin, MthrBrd 24pin, Main SATA-DVD, MI/O 4pin & the lower HDD SATA x2

AlienF/X MI/O board landmark diagram for ALX (non-ALX = less connectors)
MIOR3R4.jpg
Capture.JPG
CaptureA.JPG
Try to follow the disassembly vids Part 1 | 2 | 3

SoDak1953

Cass-Ole', thanks. The MB and I/O diagrams from the owners manual I had. The likes to the dissassembly videos will be valuable in getting this put back together while I wait for the new PSU to arrive. Thank you very much.