Avengers Movie 2012

WaLkAwaY

So I have a question for anyone that has seen this movie.

Today I am possibly taking someone to see this but this person has never seen any of the other characters in their respective films. So what I need to know is, is this movie made for people who are fans of Marvel comics or is anyone who has never been exposed to Marvel comics going to be able to pick it up and understand or feel good about the movie?

Kind of like you do not have to see Diehard 1 to understand what is going on in Diehard 3.

But you would need to see The Fellowship of the Ring to understand what is going on in The Two Towers.

Maelstrom

As long as you understand the basic super hero concept you should be fine. But a lot of back story comes from watching the other movies so you will miss out a a little bit.

BlackJair

My little sister never saw any comic/movie before, and still she was amazed with the movie, its a great movie and you don't need to know a thing about the Marvel Universe.

so did you both enjoy? well actually you do need to all the previous movies and this is a sequel to all of them as one might put it

WaLkAwaY

Going through the other movies slowly, probably going to see Avengers 3D tomorrow.

BlackJair

You will never regreat that choice, The Avengers is on of the best movies of this year so far xD

AeonSoul

Heven't see that yet, my GF doesn't like that kind of movies and all my friends went on day one when I was busy D:
And I don't like the 3D D:

me neither, 3d is just overhyped and till now, apart from avatar and transformers dark of the moon, there was no movie in which the 3d made sense or i felt there is something about it. I went and watched it first day, and my gf got very pissed I didn't ask her (or anyone else for that matter) lol