AWA ARP monthly giveaway.

durbin209

How long does the point entry last? And how long will it take to pick a winner? JW because there are 14 hours to go. add me on AWA as durbin209

Eirreann

Um... you really should have posted this in AwA, you would have gained ARP that way...
But it is pretty simple: you gain monthly ARP (the number outside of the parenthesis up there by your username) and however much you earn you can submit in the prize drawing! They select the winner usually within three-five days after the submission period ends. Don't worry, you'll know when the winners are announced!

durbin209

The reason i didnt post this on AWA is because i didnt want it to be nuked xD

Eirreann

The reason i didnt post this on AWA is because i didnt want it to be nuked xD
Oh, you wouldn't have been nuked! People ask about ARP all the time, and we are more than happy to answer questions and help to the best of our ability!
I personally am going to wait until the last day of submitting before entering my points, so I can see which one has the least amount of points put to them.... probably won't help much, but you never know!

Dantheman221

Oh, you wouldn't have been nuked! People ask about ARP all the time, and we are more than happy to answer questions and help to the best of our ability!
I personally am going to wait until the last day of submitting before entering my points, so I can see which one has the least amount of points put to them.... probably won't help much, but you never know!
WHY CANT I ENTER IN THE SWEEPSTAKES ='( I never evar got a chance! DAMN LAWS! What kind of law doesn't allow downloadable games? -__-

durbin209

hey now eirr you won that moniter last month ;D

Dantheman221

But hey, its ok, mass effect 3 is already leaked on torrent sites and the game isn't out yet! xD I have the game but, I need the crack! xD

Eirreann

Whats it about? :D
It's kind of like DOTA in gameplay, I believe... you pretty much control a champion and you can battle in 3v3 games or 5v5 games (there's also solo games too, I believe). The goal of the game is to destroy this crystal that your opponent protects... that's the jist of it, anyway. The best part is that it's F2P, haha!