AWA ARP monthly giveaway.

Um... you really should have posted this in AwA, you would have gained ARP that way...
But it is pretty simple: you gain monthly ARP (the number outside of the parenthesis up there by your username) and however much you earn you can submit in the prize drawing! They select the winner usually within three-five days after the submission period ends. Don't worry, you'll know when the winners are announced!

The reason i didnt post this on AWA is because i didnt want it to be nuked xD

Oh, you wouldn't have been nuked! People ask about ARP all the time, and we are more than happy to answer questions and help to the best of our ability!
I personally am going to wait until the last day of submitting before entering my points, so I can see which one has the least amount of points put to them.... probably won't help much, but you never know!

Oh, you wouldn't have been nuked! People ask about ARP all the time, and we are more than happy to answer questions and help to the best of our ability!
I personally am going to wait until the last day of submitting before entering my points, so I can see which one has the least amount of points put to them.... probably won't help much, but you never know!

WHY CANT I ENTER IN THE SWEEPSTAKES ='( I never evar got a chance! DAMN LAWS! What kind of law doesn't allow downloadable games? -__-

durbin209

Feb 12, 2012
CA

hey now eirr you won that moniter last month ;D