• ***This section is not for troubleshooting your computer. Please use the correct section for your Alienware model.***

AWO FB

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
Feb 2, 2012
Go for it, but one suggestion is that you should created it with a separate email so the acct and email can be easily passed to someone else in case you are not able to keep it updated. Basically, try not to use to much of your personal info when creating the FB acct for it. Maybe use an email like AWOFB at yahoo or gmail, you get the point.

MattyB

Resource Administrator / Forum Moderator
Mar 19, 2012
Adelaide, Australia
Just had a look and there was some activity last week so maybe he's not dead after all.

- - - - - Updated; Double Post Auto Merged - - - - -

I deleted my FB account .... and I feel so much better for it. I think I started to become a hater on FB. Just hated everything .. and everyone.

I would do the same but there are a few people I still like to catch up with from overseas and it's an easy way to do that. I hate all the bullshit that goes on though. I don't care what people had for lunch for F's sake!!

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
Feb 2, 2012
Just had a look and there was some activity last week so maybe he's not dead after all.

- - - - - Updated; Double Post Auto Merged - - - - -

I would do the same but there are a few people I still like to catch up with from overseas and it's an easy way to do that. I hate all the bullshit that goes on though. I don't care what people had for lunch for F's sake!!

I think they are just feeds form the forum. All automated I believe.