• ***This section is not for troubleshooting your computer. Please use the correct section for your Alienware model.***
test

AWO FB

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
Sorry for getting off-topic but wasn't he in charge of your FB page? Who's taken the reins there now?

Yes, he was. No one. I do not use FB so that is why I never started one. Probably should she about getting that one active and updated or maybe get another one started.

MattyB

Yeah may be an idea now that the site is getting a bit more traffic. I'm sure you have plenty of time on your hands! :p

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
I won't do it because I don't like FB. I have never used FB til this day. If someone would like to volunteer to do it, then I game.

MattyB

I would give it a go but I don't really know what would be involved. I'm not a huge fan of FB but I'm on there occasionally. One thing I do have is time. I could look at it I guess.

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
I moved this into it's own thread so the other thread's purpose doesn't get lost.

MattyB

Sounds good. I'm willing to give it a go if you like, unless someone else here is really into FB and wants to do it. Like I said, I have plenty of time but no experience.

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
Go for it, but one suggestion is that you should created it with a separate email so the acct and email can be easily passed to someone else in case you are not able to keep it updated. Basically, try not to use to much of your personal info when creating the FB acct for it. Maybe use an email like AWOFB at yahoo or gmail, you get the point.

MattyB

Do you want to start up a new page or continue the old one? Do you want to PM this instead?

yikes81

I deleted my FB account .... and I feel so much better for it. I think I started to become a hater on FB. Just hated everything .. and everyone.

MattyB

Just had a look and there was some activity last week so maybe he's not dead after all.

- - - - - Updated; Double Post Auto Merged - - - - -

I deleted my FB account .... and I feel so much better for it. I think I started to become a hater on FB. Just hated everything .. and everyone.

I would do the same but there are a few people I still like to catch up with from overseas and it's an easy way to do that. I hate all the bullshit that goes on though. I don't care what people had for lunch for F's sake!!

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
Just had a look and there was some activity last week so maybe he's not dead after all.

- - - - - Updated; Double Post Auto Merged - - - - -

I would do the same but there are a few people I still like to catch up with from overseas and it's an easy way to do that. I hate all the bullshit that goes on though. I don't care what people had for lunch for F's sake!!

I think they are just feeds form the forum. All automated I believe.

MattyB

Nah I don't think so. It was one I hadn't seen before. Something about a guy's AW which wasn't picking up his voice on Skype.

SpyderBite

I think I started to become a hater on FB. Just hated everything .. and everyone.

Heh. While I still use FB; I have come to realize why I never had any desire to reach out and communicate with most of those people after high school and college. :p

Me and my wife use fb allot I can ask her to get one up for us since she has alllotttttt of time on her hands lol

while i also hate most of the bs happening there and other places too many to mention, facebook is a big way to keep in touch with many for me.