AWO gear?

durbin209

I have an idea for the site, selling custom AWO t-shirts and products! Haha it may not be the best idea but still, I would the buy t-shirts.

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
Not a bad idea for giveaway prizes. Give a tee shirt away once a month to our most active member. (Limit it to one win only per member)

durbin209

Not a bad idea for giveaway prizes. Give a tee shirt away once a month to our most active member. (Limit it to one win only per member)
Such as a shirt with your motto Tommy. "For Alienware Owners, By Alienware Owners."

Dantheman221

We need to pick a material :D I was thinking something sporty like, polyester. Gotta love that material! xD Adidas uses it for most of their clothes. It keeps your body cool :D But, i think it will be a bit expensive to make a professional print on it. I can create a shirt design, though. We can have maybe, starcraft, mass effect 3 and bf3 ones? Something to keep it different :D

Last edited:

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
We'll have to come up with our own design as I do not want to infringe on anyone's trademark or copyright. ;) Basically, I don't want to get sued. :)

AeonSoul

Won't using the Alienware logo/line be copyright infringment?

What about caps?! O: It would be awesome!
About that, I got an alienware cap in the box when I bought my m17x. I will post a picture of it when I get back home!

Ninja edit: I can help if the design if it's viable, I've used my fair share of Photoshop back in the day.

Dantheman221

You can get sued for making a shirt of your favorite game? xD Damn money hungry devs! >=(

Eirreann

Such as a shirt with your motto Tommy. "For Alienware Owners, By Alienware Owners."
But not all of us are Alienware owners :( How about something simpler like the Alien logo with the Website title (and web address on the back, so it serves as an advertisement means as well!)

AeonSoul

This is the alienware cap i was talking about, it shipped with my m17x.
Photo 17-03-12 17 17 38.jpgPhoto 17-03-12 17 17 57.jpg
Sorry for the pics quality, had to take them with my phone.
(I will upload them in the gallery aswell, just for reference)

Dantheman221

This is the alienware cap i was talking about, it shipped with my m17x.
View attachment 238View attachment 239
Sorry for the pics quality, had to take them with my phone.
(I will upload them in the gallery aswell, just for reference)
It ships with all alienware laptops ^^ My friend was jelly of this cap! :D I get to commercialize alienware around ukraine in it! They should pay me for doing this! xD
They used to sell shirts but i guess, it took an arrow to the knee...

Commy1

You know guys.. Iunno if you'd be interested but I do silk screening and embroidery as a part time business/hobby. If you guys want some shirts I'd be more than willing to make them at a fair rate. Drop me a PM or an email if you're interested we can talk about the details.