AWO has teamed up with Newegg.com and Bestbuy.com

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
Staff member
AWO has teamed up with Newegg.com and Bestbuy.com. These partnerships should provide some exclusive deals for the AWO members. More info to come...:cool:

wilbymilstone

Two of my favorite places to shop for electronics. This is incredible news and things just keep on improving here. Can't wait to see what exclusive deals become available for the members here. Thanks Tommy, your doing an amazing job.

Dantheman221

I think they will advertise like, "You want $100 off of your case and mobo?" "Join AlienOwners and get extra benefits!"

AeonSoul

Well that's is indeed a great news, but how does that work with non-US members? xD

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
Staff member
They both have been emailing exclusive deals, but I get busy doing something else and forget to post them. :eek:

xxdranenxxx

Nice work Tommy now if only this would have happened a couple months ago could have save a few clams on my build LOL. Oh well keep it up Tommy the site is looking good.

KyuubiToadSage

Good for you guys! I noticed that Best Buy started carrying more computer components and they sectioned off a PC gaming area. Again, good for you guys.