AWO Supporting Member

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
Feb 2, 2012
Help support the Alienware Owners Club website by becoming an AWO supporting member. Your donation will go toward the cost of running the website.

All supporting members will be designated by having the AWO supporter badge icon.
awo_supporter.gif

Mothership.jpg
Supporting members will also have exclusive access to the new Alien Mothership section, where pretty much anything goes!

Become a support member today! Thank you for your support!

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
Feb 2, 2012
You could bring the 12 month price down so we feel like we're getting a good deal ;)

Damn, I planned on doing that for the 12 month too. I forgot to change it after I was finished testing everything. It's done. Thanks.

Are the month wise subscriptions for accessing the site? I will pitch in once my card is cleared :)

No, the site will always remain free. This is if you would like to donate to help out with the costs of running the site. That's all. It's completely optional and greatly appreciated if you do. :)

MattyB

Mar 19, 2012
Adelaide, Australia
Done. Thanks Tommy for giving us such a great site for everything AW and much more. Everyone here has been a great help to me. I knew pretty much nothing at all about computers this time last year and now I easily know enough to be very large danger to my machines! :D