test

AWO Supporting Member

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
Help support the Alienware Owners Club website by becoming an AWO supporting member. Your donation will go toward the cost of running the website.

All supporting members will be designated by having the AWO supporter badge icon.

Mothership.jpg
Supporting members will also have exclusive access to the new Alien Mothership section, where pretty much anything goes!

Become a support member today! Thank you for your support!

MattyB

You could bring the 12 month price down so we feel like we're getting a good deal ;)

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
You could bring the 12 month price down so we feel like we're getting a good deal ;)

Damn, I planned on doing that for the 12 month too. I forgot to change it after I was finished testing everything. It's done. Thanks.

Are the month wise subscriptions for accessing the site? I will pitch in once my card is cleared :)

No, the site will always remain free. This is if you would like to donate to help out with the costs of running the site. That's all. It's completely optional and greatly appreciated if you do. :)

MattyB

Done. Thanks Tommy for giving us such a great site for everything AW and much more. Everyone here has been a great help to me. I knew pretty much nothing at all about computers this time last year and now I easily know enough to be very large danger to my machines! :D

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
Thanks man! It is very much appreciated. (now I have to figure out why your badges aren't stacking like mine)

MattyB

I'm sure you'll figure it out. That's why you get paid the big bucks!

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
I'm sure you'll figure it out. That's why you get paid the big bucks!

Funny guy....I did work 40 hrs OT last week. Haven't had a day off in two weeks. I'm looking forward to my next two days off.

I think I fixed it. :)

yikes81

Tommy, I think you turned off attachments in our signatures. Or is that in related?

Sent via Tapatalk

yikes81

At the top of this thread, in the first post by Tommy, there is a link to take you to the donation page.

Your choices are 1mth, 3mths, 6mths & 12mths.

yikes81

I also am pretty broke, but since I love you guys so much, I donated what I could. Not much, but should give me time to buy a 12mth subscription later.

AeonSoul

I will chip in as soon as I will find some time to check my new credit card D: