AWO Vent Server

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
Staff member
The AWO Vent server will be available later today.

alienowners.instantvent.com
Port: 11045

The first 15 members at Level 1 or higher who post in this thread will be granted access for testing. I will PM your own personal login later today.

Thanks!

AeonSoul

I probably won't be able to be there, if so feel free to give my slot to someone else :D

Eirreann

Brilliant! I don't know if I'll be able to get on later today (work this afternoon) but I'll try, haha!

RoBi1475

Interesting I guess I will talk to you guys 50-60 posts or 7 days which ever comes first.

RoBi1475

I am actual stupid busy for the next few weeks anyhow so I would not be on much to help with testing or for general merriment.

novasti

Well hell...I'm in!

Edit: I guess not...I'm not level 1. Oh well.

Last edited:

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
Staff member
You'll get there. Things are just getting put in place right now. Not much activity yet anyway. I am in process of re-doing the chat room with a full featured one, so I will need some testers for that. :)

Maelstrom

It's probably just because there aren't enough people who have the requirements completed to use the vent server.

AeonSoul

Yeah, just wait till more people reach lvl 2 and you'll see some massive spam in Vent. I can vouch for that.

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
Staff member
Vent Server Update

The vent server will be down until I set up a new one tonight. I am changing hosts since instantventrilo.com has the worst customer support I have ever seen. I strongly suggest everyone stay away from this company.

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
Staff member
The Vent server is back online. We'll increase user capacity as needed. For those who had access before, your accounts have been added. The new server ip and port are listed here: http://www.alienowners.com/ventrilo.php

Coincidentally, the Chat Room has now been disabled due to a security flaw that I found in it tonight. Unless the developer fixes it, it will be gone for good. Because of that, I lowered the Vent access to Level 2 members. So, if you are a Level 2 member, contact me via the Contact Us form for a Vent account.