Battlefield 3

Dantheman221

I haven't played in weeks! I am col. Rank 10, I think ^^ I would feel like a complete nub if I played it right now ;D One this I will always be able to do is, fly! If you ever need a pilot, I'm there! :D BF3 tag: Dantheman22122

WaLkAwaY

I play it. But like Dan I have not played in weeks. I am really not very good at the game either it has a steep learning curve and it has been easier to play MW3. But if I do play I will look for you.

yikes81

I have just bought the game. I haven't played a FPS since Counter Strike: Condition Zero.
But in saying that, I have the game, but still waiting for my Alien to arrive.

WaLkAwaY

You should think about renaming this thread to Battlelog Friends List or something and then everyone can update their Battlelog info in the first post. Kind of like this is.

If you'd like to play with people from the community, post your battlelog / Battlefield usernames here so people may add you to their friends list.

I'll try to remember to update this occasionally, send me (Big Papa Blood) a PM if I'm slacking. Since GT's and PSN ID's aren't necessarily the same, I'll do GT/PSN ID in Blue, Battlelog names in Green - BPB

PC Players:
DrankTHEKoolaid
Triple_0_Ought
EmptyBox007
LeFrenchB
FunkYCheesyFeet
SPOOKF0RCE
KrayzieJuice
kebab6597
Swat-Dx
AttackShmoo
STLYoungblood
DarkyVX

360 Players:
Big Papa Blood STLYoungblood
Vnzuelan Dude
Unforgotten rockzuk20
Nemefist Nemefist
ElectroTomatoes ElectroTomatoes
Camzy Ravage Camzy123
IgnorantCheese thisprotector

PS3 Players:
Blakew5 Blakew5
flipper_gv flipper_gv
SPOOKFORCE SPOOKF0RCE
SkeptaRoberts SkeptaRoberts
Chisa_J cjmadscientist
BgG286 BgG286
bigberry
LoRd_MuSasHi (Wheels) LoRd_MuSasHi
DestructiveStorm DesructiveStorm

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
Sorry to be off-topic here, but what do you guys (and gals - I thought of you WaLkAwaY ;) ) think about adding specific sub-forums the popular games?

WaLkAwaY

Sorry to be off-topic here, but what do you guys (and gals - I thought of you WaLkAwaY ;) ) think about adding specific sub-forums the popular games?
Why thank you sir, :)

I think it is a great idea. Unless I am misunderstanding, are you talking about something like this:

Call of Duty Series
  • COD4
  • MW2
  • BO
  • MW3
  • Call of Duty Videos

BattleField Series
  • Battlefield 2
  • Battlefield 3
  • Battlefield Videos

General Gaming....

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
Yeah, sort of. That may be spreading too thin though. I was thinking like how we do it on swat for now. We can always add subs later if need be it.

Gamers Corner
-> COD
-> BF
-> ??
-> ??

Let me thing about this some more....

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
WalkAway's a girl? o_O I'd love to play with her some time ^^
Now now... We'll have none of that towards Miss WaLkAwaY. :eek: She is like family to me so I will protect her like a big brother, although I know she can handle herself just fine too. :cool:

Dantheman221

Oh come on, Tommy! You know me, I'm not a bad guy :D

Also, I mean it in a good way! I AM really looking forward to playing with her not to see how bad she is but, how good she is ^^ I have played with a women in bf3 before. She wasn't as good as me but, definitely better than most other ppl :D

Last edited:

WaLkAwaY

Yeah, sort of. That may be spreading too thin though. I was thinking like how we do it on swat for now. We can always add subs later if need be it.

Gamers Corner
-> COD
-> BF
-> ??
-> ??

Let me thing about this some more....
I checked out their site it actually seems to me from just going there that it is first and foremost a gaming site. At least that is the impression I got form it. It even has a recruitment section and clan battles section. Not sure how well a recruitment section would do here, not because I do not think the site could handle it or that it would not see traffic but because recruitment sections are a bear to deal with and just an over all PITA, to me it is much more work than worth as most people only post one time and never come back.

But yeah I could see some of that.

Check your PM's. :D

Eirreann

You mean like it is over at Alienware Arena? Sure, why not? We get enough discussion over here for it to be worth it!

WaLkAwaY

Now now... We'll have none of that towards Miss WaLkAwaY. :eek: She is like family to me so I will protect her like a big brother, although I know she can handle herself just fine too. :cool:
A big brother that has lots of weapons. :D So now I have two.

Sorry to quote this again but I thought of something else.
I think it depends on where you want to take the site. I know thus far you have not been exclusive to just Alienware people and you welcome all others with open HTML tags <-(attempt @ funny) I am by no means an expert, all I do is mod but you admin here and I know that you do pretty much all of the work at the SWAT site as far as maintenance and site admin stuff. So my opinion is this, if you want a well rounded site that gets a lot of traffic, thus a lot of hits that garner $$ only part of it is going to be determined by what the site provides and how it is laid out. Based on my experience modding it seems to me that a sites popularity is determined by the traffic it produces, the traffic it produces is determined by the forum discussions.

I guess what I am getting at is (and not that any of you have/would do/done this) although it is an Alienware enthusiasts site someone coming here and creating a thread about gaming on the 360 or PS3 could bring some traffic to the site but only if those people were encouraged to keep posting after their initial post.

I do not know if that makes sense, my brain is not working today.

Dantheman221

Done ^^ Post deleted :) But yeah walkaway, we should play some time ^^ And, no! I'm not flirting :rolleyes:

DecepticonZ9

i agree with walkaway
we can get more people in!
and @durbin209 im going to add you
walkaway do you have a origin name?
BTW. once mass effect 3 comes out im prob not going to be on bf3 much :/

WaLkAwaY

i agree with walkaway
we can get more people in!
and @durbin209 im going to add you
walkaway do you have a origin name?
BTW. once mass effect 3 comes out im prob not going to be on bf3 much :/
I think it is AttackShmoo not sure though I have not played it in a few weeks and even when I did I think I only played it for a few hours.