BattleField 4 Keeps crashing my PC

STDVirus

Nov 30, 2013
Olympia,wa
So been playing BF4 online and campaign with my OC i have set for my x51. All of a sudden it started powering down in the same spot on campaign. 3 level right when your suppose to get on the boat. So i took my OC off and ran it again and still crashes the PC tried 3 times. But i can play online no problems runs great -_- hoping its just the game and not my PC. Just weird it would do it without any kind of OC.

Just had to rant lol kinda pissed!

sway

Apr 12, 2012
Houston
So been playing BF4 online and campaign with my OC i have set for my x51. All of a sudden it started powering down in the same spot on campaign. 3 level right when your suppose to get on the boat. So i took my OC off and ran it again and still crashes the PC tried 3 times. But i can play online no problems runs great -_- hoping its just the game and not my PC. Just weird it would do it without any kind of OC.

Just had to rant lol kinda pissed!

Most likely it's the game, I love this game but it's so iffy for a lot of people right now. Even single payer campaign has probs. Im just recently able to play siege of Shanghai through a full conquest match without a prob, before it'd crash a few min in, freeze and sound loop was a notorious prob.

If that's the only game your having issues with then I'd take that with a grain of salt.

tappin from the neXus 5