benchmark thread.

holeyguy66

i would really like for an admin to create a section for this. sway was the originator of the idea thank you sir.

here is a heaven benchmark ill get a valley when i get back home. also keep in mind im having a throttling issue on the bottom card due to no water block yet. just basic overvolt to overclocks with the bottom card throttling itself back due to temp target

Last edited:

sway

Woohoo my hero...thanks for making this thread. I would've but I don't have the will to keep it up if it grows. I'll add later, prolly should have separate threads though, valley, heaven, firestrike etc...

tappin from the neXus 5

holeyguy66

ah gotcha. firestrike for me is kinda broken ever since the update. ill tend to all that later.

sway

No prob, it'll be way easier to keep then clean separating them. Do one card on valley on just one monitor, wanna compare mine. I'll post up soon as I get home.

Might also be a good idea to have separate setups within each thread, on a spreadsheet, if we can get people to post up, won't work with a couple peeps. Like single gpu, sli, 1440p, 4k(for those lucky sobs)

tappin from the neXus 5

holeyguy66

im down 2 one monitor man. just one lonley 27. a few issues came up with the other 2 so i decided to return them and use the money for other things.

sway

Ah Damn your like the rest of us now...

tappin from the neXus 5

holeyguy66

i will have another surround setup again. just other things come first. atleast im running 1080p now

holeyguy66

id run more but i cant even overclock the gpus with my cpu oc at 4.6. the psu just gives up.