test

Best cooling stand for m14x?

johannesynt

Hi, Can you advise me which is the best cooling stand for m14x? I'm italian, so i hope i can find it on ebay or similar...thanks

AeonSoul

Some people probably use Cooler Master Notepal U3. You can probably find it on amazon or on drako.it

jacobberke

Yeah I have the Cooler Master Notepal U1 because I got it free and it works just fine. But I would get a bit larger one.

yikes81

W00t CM U3!! There is now 3 in my household!!

Sent via Tapatalk

snaven

I have the Targus laptop cooling pad that Dell sells which I got with my M14X and its just perfect for me

johannesynt

I think I'll take Cooler master U2 fans edition (for 14-15 inch laptop). I found it on italian ebay for 28 euros (about 36 dollars) shipping included.
Can you tell me if i can setup the speed of 2 fans, and how i can do it? becouse on coolermaster web page, i read: SpeedFan: 2000+-300 rpm..

Dj852

Because the U3 is made for larger laptops then the 14 inchers, is there a problem with the grip pads when using an m14x with the u3?

Commy1

Lol, pretty unanimous. I had the U3 and it was fantastic. It is for up to 17" laptops but whatever, it works and the fans are moveable so you can re position however. It's also cheap.
Comes with an elastic strap for carrying purposes, I used it to secure the laptop to the pad at times, around and across the trackpad, not that it needed it really.

- - - - - Updated; Double Post Auto Merged - - - - -

I think I'll take Cooler master U2 fans edition (for 14-15 inch laptop). I found it on italian ebay for 28 euros (about 36 dollars) shipping included.
Can you tell me if i can setup the speed of 2 fans, and how i can do it? becouse on coolermaster web page, i read: SpeedFan: 2000+-300 rpm..
The USB power cord is a male/female double USB, so you technically don't loose any USB ports and through the cord which is attached to the fans, is a clip that goes on the side of the cooling pad, on it is a small dial for adjusting the fan speed.