test

BlackJair and Maelstrom have joined the AWO Staff

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
I'm excited to announce that BlackJair and Maelstrom have joined the AWO Staff. They will be helping out by providing content (Reviews, How-Tos, etc) for the Article section. Thanks and welcome aboard!

MattyB

Congrats guys!! Looking forward to reading your articles.

Maelstrom

Thanks all! I'm already figuring out what sort of articles to write. If you have any suggestions I'll be sure to add them to the list I'm creating.

BlackJair

Thanks a lot!

As Maelstorm said... It's time to start reading and looking for good tips to our community! Hope they help!

If you have any doubt just tell me and I will try to help as I can!

MattyB

Thanks a lot!

As Maelstorm said... It's time to start reading and looking for good tips to our community! Hope they help!

If you have any doubt just tell me and I will try to help as I can!

Ok, I have to ask. Do you call him 'Maelstorm' deliberately? I have noticed it a few times. :)

BlackJair

Omg no xd But Maelstorm sounds better(?) Didn't notice his nick was Maelstrom until now... I need to re-check everything im reading now x(

MattyB

Hahaha! I wasn't sure. I thought maybe it was a special nickname you had!

Maelstrom

I already have my first two articles planned out. But I can't seem to find the section where we write/save/edit them.

Maelstrom

I'll probably get my first one up this weekend. Too much work to do this week.

AeonSoul

Just keep up the good work and take your time. Knowledge is a valuable thing and shouldn't be rushed and half assed :D