BO2: If There Is One Thing Overpowered It Would Be ____________.

WaLkAwaY

Just trying to gauge some responses if you all have found anything that is overpowered by itself or when combined with something else.

Any annoying setups people are using like maybe shock charges with betties or claymores.

Last edited:

yikes81

If There Is One Thing Overpowered It Would Be ____________.

All of MattyB's Alienware together are OP.

Sent via Tapatalk

MattyB

Staff member
All of MattyB's Alienware together are OP.

Sent via Tapatalk
I would argue with you but you are most likely correct. Or...........are they not overpowered enough?????

MattyB

Staff member
It's Matt bashing day today! Come on everyone. Get in while you can! :p

I need all of them. I will explain. My M11x is used all the time. It's my run around lappy for when I'm in bed or on the couch. I use it when I'm on the plane which is reasonably often. My M17x is for gaming when I'm away at work or when I want to game at home in front of my big screen. My ALX is for my proper game sessions. That only leaves the Aurora. This was probably a mistake to buy but that was only because the ebay store I bought it from described it as an ALX when it wasn't. I am going to use it as a build project though so i can get some experience playing with mobos and CPU's.

See, it all makes perfect sense now. That is what i tell myself to make myself feel better about spending all that money instead of putting it on my mortgage. :eek:

Last edited:

DDuB420

We are only giving you a hard time because we are jealous of your setup ;)

Haters gonna hate lol

yikes81

I started nothing .... you did by having too much money, free time, and an understanding gf. Speaking of which, you forgot to mention her AW.

I too am jealous ....:p

MattyB

Staff member
She's not as understanding as she once was. She wants that Aurora out of the house and whenever I bring up ordering parts, she gets annoyed.

Walkaway was saying that this thread was just for Black Op's talk but you brought me into it. :p