Borderlands 2

WaLkAwaY

Yes this is a recycled thread from another forum only because I wanted to get a thread started and needed to do it fast. The updates and everything else should be new though.

I cannot believe that I did not make a BL2 thread here of all places.

I like BL and I love BL2. Share your stuff here. To start it off I think I will mention the 4th BL2 DLC to drop the 25th.

Tiny Tina is awesome so it should be awesome as well. :D It takes place with a narrative of Tiny Tina playing as your dungeon master (so to speak) and you have to fight through a fantasy world.

There is too much awesome in the next BL2 DLC that I cannot even start to present it in the light it deserves.

So watch this: http://www.ign.com/videos/2013/05/28/borderlands-2-tiny-tinas-assault-on-dragon-keep-commentary

Apparently it is the largest DLC ever offered in a Borderlands game and has more new monsters (not reskinned but new) than all of the other DLC's combined.

Thought some might find this interesting.

Talk with the lead writer

So again share your gameplays and screenies as well as stories here. :)

- - - - - Updated; Consecutive Post Auto Merged - - - - -

The Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack Two: Digistruct Peak Challenge is a DLC pack for Borderlands 2 released on September 3rd, 2013. It is not included in the season pass.

It will increase the level cap to 72, but also introduces a new ranking system called "Overpower" levels. This creates an opportunity for players to fight enemies and collect loot rated up to level 80.

Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 2

Maelstrom

I actually haven't played BL2 yet. I was going to finish playthrough 2 of BL1 and all of it's DLC but I haven't finished the DLC and I've gotten caught up in other games. If anyone here wants to do a new Playthrouhg of BL2 with me then game on.

MattyB

Staff member
Thanks Walkaway!

I've been trying to look for a reason to get back into BL2. It is such a great game. This new DLC will get me rockin' again though.

AeonSoul

I'm still going through BL1, but I already have BL2 on steam, gonna play it sooner or later :D

I stopped playing after completing the 'original game' ie without DLCs 100%
Yeah I used to see you ALWAYS playing it whenever I did, I kinda figured you love the game :p

MattyB

Staff member
Seriously got back into BL2 these days. Spending most of my days and nights thinking/dreaming about it :p

Anyone else playing and got some level 72 legendary stuff to swap??

Aeon, get into it ASAP. I'm ready to start a new playthrough. Stupid timezones hurt me down here though.

- - - - - Updated; Consecutive Post Auto Merged - - - - -

Could really do with a 72 Shock Sand Hawk if anyone has one :cool:

shankc

I have borderlands 2 but I get into it for so long then end up drifting to another game but I going to make a point of playing it more and get it completed. I will enjoy it more know I have an wireless Xbox controller

MattyB

Staff member
It's a great game once you get into it. There are so many different enemies and weapons and super hard bosses like the old days.

I am tearing my hair out trying to find a few special weapons. Co-op play is fun

shankc

Yeah I'm definitely going to give it another go matty since I got my Xbox controller I find it much easier to play and get into games. Can you you not just check online Matty where to find the weapons you need

MattyB

Staff member
I know exactly where to find them but the problem is the time taken to farm for them. The Warrior drops a powerful shotgun but probably in about 1 in 1000 or more drops. It gets a bit tiresome killing him over and over again.

Since my post last week I have found a bunch that I was after but this shotgun is my holy grail. I would have done over 100 hours in just the past 2 weeks just farming!

shankc

Well I no you will get their in the end Matty its bloody frustrating but if it was easy you would lose interest. I would say I would play a few co op games with you but it would probably take me a few weeks to get up to your level. I don't get to game as often as I would like work and family commitments. But I will let you no how I get on

MattyB

Staff member
yeah let me know. I just got a few mates into it and I've started new characters with them so I can just do the same. there's like 6 or so characters to play through anyway.
The great thing is that I can see them playing it and just jump into their game at any time. If you're more than a level or two different it can be very tricky though.

shankc

I will give you a shout when I have got a few levels done and find out what level you are on and see how much I have to catch up. Which will probably be lot but it will give me something to aim for and more of an incentive to play

MattyB

Staff member
The start is a little irritating having to follow stupid claptrap around but it doesn't take long to get into it. It depends on what kind of games you like. I find it more fun than BF and COD since it's animated and doesn't take itself to seriously.

shankc

Well I'm finished far cry 3 know I really enjoyed that so I will get borderlands 2 On the go see if I can stick to it this time as I found that having to follow claptrap was a bit of a pain as well. But I need a new challenge I will let you know how I get on

MattyB

Staff member
You only follow him for a little bit at the start. It can be a pretty tough game once you get into it. A good challenge.