test

Brand New Alienware 14

cammy_lou32

Just came home to my new m14x hanging out on the front step, so pumped to check this computer out all day!!! ;);)

MattyB

Nice! Let us know what your shipping/packing info says. Does it say M14x R3 or Alienware 14?

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
Congrats on your new Alienware 14. Please post up some pics.

Nice! Let us know what your shipping/packing info says. Does it say M14x R3 or Alienware 14?

I think AW dropped the ball internally with the name/model info. To me, revisions are for slight changes. The Alienware 14 is a total re-design, different chassis, etc. Calling it M14xR3 will just confuse the consumer I think. I would of called it Alienware 14R1 from the start, both on the Dell/AW website and internally on paperwork/invoices etc.

It seems some of there employees do not even know the official name/model. They need to get it corrected ASAP IMO. :)

Sarah

Well congrats on your new machine there OP. I hope it's given you all of the pleasure you hoped it would since you've gotten it. But I would have been extremely p**sed off if the delivery guy had dumped an expensive item like that on display outside my house all day. I would seriously think about lodging a complaint there with the parcel firm if that's what they did.

forJAT

Congratz and welcome, like you I had found out that packages AND computers from Dell do not "require" a signature as stated. But all is well that ends well. I know you will like your new rig!

Sarah

Hmm, Dell UK insist on recorded delivery in England. No signature, no delivery. At least that's always been my impression anyway!