test

Brand new soon-to-be owner!

Spetz

Hi everyone.. The Mrs said I should buy a new computer last night, so jokingly I said "An Alienware?"..To my surprise she said yes...

Shipping is to be around the 18th..I can't wait! I've wanted one for years, this is what I got..

Aurora R4
HD 7970 3Gb GPU
i7-3930K CPU
16Gb 1600Mhz RAM
Liquid cooling
1 TB HDD
875 Watt PSU
ALX Case
and all the other little add ons (mouse, k-board, etc)..

I priced everything to see if it was going to be worth it building at home, but the price difference was negligible, and you get the cool motorized ALX case with Alienware.. I really didn't change anything from the build and got a decent discount for being in the military !

Can't wait!

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
I normally build all my gaming desktops, but if I were to get a full size desktop, I would have to go with the Aurora ALX. The case is amazing IMO. Good luck with the new system and welcome to the Alienware Owners Forum.

holeyguy66

grats on the new rig. when yo get it in and hit the power button dont be affraid of the godlike voice you hear. and that should eat anything you throw at it. like you i have wanted one for years 13+ years to be exact and i finally got my dream rig eyefinity and alienware. you will be proud of it. and you will also come to laugh at the haters comments towards it