Buying Alienware Accessories

Johnny

Apr 21, 2012
Hi everyone,

I was looking on the Alienware website recently as my M11x R1 needs replacement. I'm not sure what to buy yet, but I was thinking about a new desktop as I don't bring my laptop with me as much as I used to. I found the awesome Alienware TacX keyboard on alienware.com, this thing looks pretty amazing. I was also looking for an alienware screen (so all of my pc stuff matches a bit).

However, I could only find ONE screen which is the 3d screen (which I find way too expensive and I don't see the need to use 3d). I know Alienware stuff is limited but does this mean this is the only screen I'll see from Alienware? Is there somewhere else I could buy more (older) models?
Also, I'm from the Netherlands. When I go to Alienware.nl (instead of .com) I can't find the TactX keyboard anywhere. Does this mean the keyboard is not available in my country? Where else could I buy it?

Cheers,

Johnny

Johnny

Apr 21, 2012
Yeah I might do that, get a very powerful gaming desktop and get a cheap (but reliable) 11" laptop for work.

Do you know how I can accuire the TactX keyboard and where I can find older alienware products? I've looked on ebay but unfortunately the keyboards there are even more expensive than the dell prices. :(

Maelstrom

Feb 25, 2012
Alabama
Yeah I might do that, get a very powerful gaming desktop and get a cheap (but reliable) 11" laptop for work.

Do you know how I can accuire the TactX keyboard and where I can find older alienware products? I've looked on ebay but unfortunately the keyboards there are even more expensive than the dell prices. :(

Here, you can buy them directly off of the Alienware/Dell site.

http://www.alienware.com/Landings/peripherals.aspx