Can someone please help me with my Tactx mouse?

Bajook

I have had my TaxtX mouse and other Alienware devises for a little less than a year now. However my mouse is having issues and I cant seem to find any help anywhere. You see when i left click it works fine however when I need to hold the left button for when I am dragging icons on my desktop or even holding down the button so I can shoot in some FPS games. It acts like i let go when I have clearly not and sometimes it will re click after it stopped while i'm still holding it. How can I fix this? I don't really fancy buying another 70 dollar mouse when i have barely had this one for not even a year. Thanks.

Maelstrom

I've read a lot of reviews on the TactX when I considered buying it and from what I've researched your mouse has reached the end of its life. Most people who wrote reviews after having the mouse for six months or more said that the mouse simple stopped working correctly. I don't know why but the TactX just seems to have reliability issues.

Btw, I didn't buy the mouse after reading all of that...

AeonSoul

I always reccomend any Logitech product. The G series one are for gamers, and the quality is top notch.
And the customer service from Logitech is also very very good, just in case you'll have any kind of trouble.

yikes81

Razer seems to be coming out with a lot of good durable products. I have a few friends that have no issues with Razer. I just got my Mamba (second version) about 2mths ago now, so I will let you know in 6ths whether it is still working or not.

i always heard bad stuff about the tactx mouse and anyways except (stock) AW systems nothing else is available here, but thankfully slowly most of Razer and Logitech products are available here. Razer Mamba '12 is great, got one some months back ought to consider it