Can't find a User's Manual PDF for my 15 R2

FredK

Hi! Got a new ALienware 15 R2 earlier this year and am new to both Windows 10 Home and Alienware. Been using WinXP for over a decade. Alienware has four download files on their 15 R2 website, but no User's Manual. I am trying to find out how to program my Macro Keys. The Tech Support person told me there isn't a User's Manual. He told me to find the u-Tube video that explains this. So much for customer support!!! I am now getting a "Battery not recognized" warning. Any help would be much appreciated!

path

Hi! Got a new ALienware 15 R2 earlier this year and am new to both Windows 10 Home and Alienware. Been using WinXP for over a decade. Alienware has four download files on their 15 R2 website, but no User's Manual. I am trying to find out how to program my Macro Keys. The Tech Support person told me there isn't a User's Manual. He told me to find the u-Tube video that explains this. So much for customer support!!! I am now getting a "Battery not recognized" warning. Any help would be much appreciated!

try for manual https://www.laptopuserguides.com/Dell/Alienware15R2/246005