Change CPU system, from liquid cooling to fan cooling

holeyguy66

Feb 26, 2012
louisiana
no issues. im running a custom liquid system. all it will show you is pump not running/failed. the system fan will be shown as 0 rpm. but why get rid of the stock cooler. you could by a h6 or h80 for the same cost and still have all your cc readings

johannesynt

Dec 15, 2012
Italy
no issues. im running a custom liquid system. all it will show you is pump not running/failed. the system fan will be shown as 0 rpm. but why get rid of the stock cooler. you could by a h6 or h80 for the same cost and still have all your cc readings

Thank you, but i would like to put a AIR cooling system (without liquid/water)..a "classic" system, with only SINK+FAN...not liquid, not pump

holeyguy66

Feb 26, 2012
louisiana
ok. you could keep the system fan. the problem i see with an air cooler is the case is designed with one intake and one exhaust. to make the air cooler efficient you might need to flip the systam fan around and make it an intake. maybe. im running liquid so i have mine setup as it came. one intake and 1 exhaust. works well for me. might be differant for air cooling in your case.