test

Changing to TeamSpeak

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
I used TeamSpeak for the first time last night. Wow! It blows Ventrilo away! The built in chat room for each channel is great.

So in the next day or so, I will be dropping the AWO Vent server and launching the AWO TeamSpeak server. Who thinks they will use our TeamSpeak?

holeyguy66

i would if there was any awo guys on. atleast the awa/awo platoon for bf3 no one is ever on to play with

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
Well the hosting company moves very fast. They have already switch us over to TeamSpeak 3.

Here is the ip and port: 208.167.232.2:9220

i would if there was any awo guys on. atleast the awa/awo platoon for bf3 no one is ever on to play with

I'm on right now. Only have headphone...no mic. But chat is open.

Maelstrom

Downloading now, I guess I could use it when I actually get around to cracking open the BF3 multiplayer.

AeonSoul

Hey Tommy would you mind if me and a couple of friends of mine (which are not here on AWA) will use the TS server when playing LoL?

Maelstrom

Hey Tommy would you mind if me and a couple of friends of mine (which are not here on AWA) will use the TS server when playing LoL?

You could count me in if you want. LOL is one of the main games I play.

never use any of it but if you create a chat section then I'll join in
good work and thanks for it tommy

wilbymilstone

Anyone play Everquest now that it is free to play. I would like to get a group together and form a guild there. I would be open to using the teamspeak server.

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
If you want me to create specific game channels/chats that you all will use, just let me know.