• ***This section is not for troubleshooting your computer. Please use the correct section for your Alienware model.***

Chatbox?

Well there is a free version that can be run but with limitations. Typically they limit you to 5 users logged in at a time. In order to overcome this you need to pay a 3rd party hosting company to provide the server, they in return charge you per slot. I've seen as low as .25 cents a slot up to $2.00 dollars a slot. Average server should be at minimum a 100 slot server.

Well there is a free version that can be run but with limitations. Typically they limit you to 5 users logged in at a time. In order to overcome this you need to pay a 3rd party hosting company to provide the server, they in return charge you per slot. I've seen as low as .25 cents a slot up to $2.00 dollars a slot. Average server should be at minimum a 100 slot server.

Ah, makes sense.... So now I know that Alienware Arena may have actually paid some to get me my private ventrilo channel; I feel touched...