Checking in from ATX

Ruthless Xero

What up, Alienware user from Austin, Texas.

I currently have an Aurora R4, which I absolutely love, and a M15X that desperately needs new RAM, heh.

BlackJair

Welcome to Perfection!

Is m15x better than m14x? i want a new laptop but the m17x series are just too heavy.

Ruthless Xero

Welcome to Perfection!

Is m15x better than m14x? i want a new laptop but the m17x series are just too heavy.
Honestly, the M15X is pretty heavy. I don't think it's as heavy as the M17X, but I wouldn't know how it compares to the M14X.

Maelstrom

Welcome to Perfection!

The M14x is the replacement for the M15x so I would think it is better. I don't have a M15x so I can't say for sure. And they don't make the M15x so the M14x is what you would get anyway.

yikes81

Welcome! Just buy an M11x, M14x, M17x and if you have the cash an M18x ... or an X51, and then you can just pick one for the day to suit your clothes ... or something. They are all friggen awesome machines. I used to lug my M17x everywhere, until I made the mistake of saying "my shoulders hurt" and now my wife has banned me from bringing it out of the house. :mad:

AeonSoul

Lol I can't walk more than an hour bringing around my m17x, then my shoulder starts crying for mercy.

Ruthless Xero

Man, I'm pissed. There was a Microsoft store opening event from 10:00 to 5:00 Thursday to today, and the Alienware Hummer was there. I couldn't go Thursday or Friday because of work, so I went today but by the time I got there it was almost 4 and I couldn't see it there anywhere. I brought my camera and everything. :(