Color Match? (Predator 2)

Andrew_J994

Aug 10, 2016
Hello, Im looking for a color match for Conspiracy Blue from the Predator 2 cases. Im thinking of picking up another case and painting it but, I dont want another black case and am interested in a blue case for my x58 build. Any help is appreciated.
Thanks, -Andrew

Do you happen to have a piece of it which is already painted blue? If you can find a small item with the blue paint on it you can go to paint stores and they can scan it and reproduce the exact paint.

I took one of the darker green PCI E slot covers to a Sherman Williams paint store and they were able to reproduce the same dark olive metallic green so that I could paint over some scratches on the bare metal of my case .

Andrew_J994

Aug 10, 2016
No, I haven't bought the case yet. Looking to ship from down south so I'm waiting on some eBay listings to sell so I can ship it.

I should have another black predator 2 on the way that I'm not gonna have a use for so I was looking at painting that or giving to a friend.

The Blue case I'm looking at is beat to hell and back but everything is there (IE FX Kit and Side Panel Connector) Unlike my current Predator 2.

Closest Match I've seen is Lagoon Blue LA5W from my coincidental dream car at the moment, 2005 VW Jetta GLI 6 Speed

3593-7245-1.jpg48750590.jpg