Command Centre missing images

greyrabbit

Hi here is a strange problem that has me puzzled any help would be good , I have just changed my case ( Preditar 2 ) and re installed the command centre it all works well but the images of the machine are not being shown just the lighting , as I say its working but baffled .

Eakers

Screenshots would help us with this issue. Do note that command center is quite old by now, and might not work correctly on your system.

As long as your case lights up, your doing good! ( If you have the *new* command center, that will work weird too, as you need the original software from like 2006ish.

greyrabbit

Yes it is good that it works but I think that I am using the 2010, the strange thing is that I have had it working fine in the past.

Eakers

If you are on windows 10, future updates will continue to break the case lighting application. You are actually able to remove the lighting card, and replace it with another. I have a few active and passive cards, but enjoy the passive better. Using an older passive card, you physically move switches on it to change the colors without needing the software. Glad everything still works. :)

greyrabbit

Windows 7 did not like 10 , its an active card I uninstall and try again to see if I can overcome the problem but as its working I can live with it, Thanks for replies.

Eakers

Some members may come here looking for the lighting software, but I do not have the version that you do. Could you possibly post a link to it here, or send me a message so you could deliver it through an email?

Then, I'll be able to share it if anyone ever asks. :)