Command Centre not working after installing mouse software

pishpash

Hi
Only received my 17x this afternoon and already stuck!

Was not able to modify the colors on the usb alienware mouse so installed the disk that came with it. Now unable to open the command centre getting the following message:

Could not load file or assembly 'Alienlabs.UpgradeService, Version=1.0.49.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=bebb3c8816410241' or one of its dependencies. This assembly is built by a runtime newer than the currently loaded runtime and cannot be loaded.

Can I use the respawn to just re-install the alienware or will it reset the whole windows thing? And after it is working again, how can I change the mouse colours?

- - - - - Updated; Consecutive Post Auto Merged - - - - -

Downloaded file from dell website. Command Center now working, still can't change mouse colors. I will leave it for a while!

BrokeHombre

I was going to say that you should download the files from the site or even from the forum here. I have found that the discs that ship with the units are usually outdated drivers. As for your mouse issue, have you tried searching on the forum here? Or you can Bing it and see if you come up with anything, when I do that it looks like there have been numerous issues with the mouse.