CONSUMER AFFAIRS !

jbomb7124

Nov 24, 2014
ny
So while my alienware 17 has been in the shop I have been doin some research to see what information I can find as to what a likely problem might be with my aw17. While I was browsing through many different sites I came across the consumer affairs site and found that alienware as a company only has a rating of 1 star out of 5!!!
I read through all the reviews and come to the conclusion that the only people giving them a rating at all were people who are pissed off at Dell for there computer braking. Now don't get me wrong I don't like things that brake either. But having an alienware computer that is in deed currently broken I have to completely disagree with 99%of the posters on that site most of them seem to be people that were casual computer users that want dell to take care of every single problem that they come up against, including issues that have nothing to do with alienware in any way. "My computer keeps crashing because I installed some freeware from an unknown site" sort of stuff. And they all want a brand new replacements a year after buying there pcs.
Now some people had legitimate complaints such as broken out of the box sort of stuff which happens but from what I understand were all replaced.
I personally have had very good service from dell. And from what I have read here on alienware owners many other people have as well.
SO, if any one here would like to help the good name of alienware please head on over to the consumer affairs Web site when u get a chance and let them know how your experience with alienware has been.
Note some of these complaints must be flat out lies. One complaint said they got there laptop on Friday and it is now Saturday and they have had to take it in for repair 3 times. That's not even possible.
DISCLAIMER : I DO NOT WORK FOR DELL OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES AND HOLD NOTHING TO GAIN FROM THEM RECEIVING YOUR THUMBS UP!

I just feel that if your passionate about your alienware then you should support there good name....