• ***This section is not for troubleshooting your computer. Please use the correct section for your Alienware model.***
test

Contributing Members

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
Are there any members that would like to have their own dedicated web page on Alienowners.com that you could edit, add, and modify the page's content at anytime via your web browser using the forum's advanced editor (like the one for posting)

The page should provide a resource to the AWO members and Alienware community. (EX: List of updated support links, Game clans and groups info, etc.

If so, please contact me with what type of content your page would contain and how it would benefit the Alienware community.

Thanks!

DDuB420

Im down for getting a page, ill make a dell support links page.
Ive kinda been doing that already, now I can have it in one area that I can edit.

Sound good?

DDuB420

Great,
Just so you know tho,
The next 2 weeks for me are my busiest time at work. Gonna be working 12 hr shifts + Weekends untill Jan 1.
So if I dont fill up the page after you assign it to me, its not because I dont care about it or something.
Just that I have no time ATM due to our rush season.

DDuB420

Cool, got it and messaged you back. I put an under construction warning up for now.

Maelstrom

What is the format for the pages? Like, how are the areas you can edit organized and such?

JennyM

Sounds like an exciting idea... all over my head off course, but I'm looking forward to seeing what the guys come up with :D

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
Right now, this is the basic template (one column). There are more, but I have not cleaned them up from the default to match the site's style. Using the advanced posting editor, there are a lot of ways to format the content on the page. You have used the Article CMS editor, so I would say this is just one step below that but with your own dedicated URL.