test

Couple of Alienware questions

Jtravapd

How is Alienware with bloat ware? Once my laptop gets here am I gonna have to format the drives and install windows again? I'd rather not to have to do it but some companies take up too many resources and hard drive space with a ton of pre installed crap.

My laptop is still in the pre production phase and it's been over a week. I'm beginning to worry.

Also I ordered the Alienware book bag to carry it but it says expected delivery date of August 1st!!!! I couldn't find anything that said it was on back order and th dell help agent said she wasn't aware of any production problems with the case. Someone tell me not to worry that usually the items get there faster then the edd.

jorlanm

How is Alienware with bloat ware? Once my laptop gets here am I gonna have to format the drives and install windows again? I'd rather not to have to do it but some companies take up too many resources and hard drive space with a ton of pre installed crap.

My laptop is still in the pre production phase and it's been over a week. I'm beginning to worry.

Also I ordered the Alienware book bag to carry it but it says expected delivery date of August 1st!!!! I couldn't find anything that said it was on back order and th dell help agent said she wasn't aware of any production problems with the case. Someone tell me not to worry that usually the items get there faster then the edd.

No bloatware! Alienware comes with a OS DVD and Resource DVD as well...which no one does anymore to cut cost...Most laptops and desktops require you to burn your own restore discs now...which sucks...making the first time booting it up you spending 2 hours burning discs instead of enjoying your system...

Alienware got you covered !

Jtravapd

No bloatware! Alienware comes with a OS DVD and Resource DVD as well...which no one does anymore to cut cost...Most laptops and desktops require you to burn your own restore discs now...which sucks...making the first time booting it up you spending 2 hours burning discs instead of enjoying your system...

Alienware got you covered !

Awesome. That's what I was hoping to hear. Thank you jorlanm.