Coupons/Discounts for Area 51 r2?

xjAWe5

Hello all,

I would like to buy an Area 51 r2 customized from Dells website. However I don't see any promotions anywhere. I plan on putting a lot of money down, roughly 5k, but I would seriously hate myself if I didn't get some sort of discount on this puppy. I'm thinking at least 10% off. I saw a deal back in March for I believe $1900 off and then 25% off sometime later. So my gut is telling me to wait, which is getting harder and harder as time passes.

Does anyone know how often deals like these come out? Anyone have links to coupon websites that work? Any info to cut the costs down would greatly help, thanks!!

xjAWe5

Has anyone had success over the phone, trying to get a discount of some sort? I'm thinking about calling because the online chat was a fail lol.

xjAWe5

Well for those of you interested I was able to get roughly 13.5% off my total by calling, which equates to $700 in savings. Was simple. Just customize the rig online, add/save to cart, and have them look at it and see what they can do for you. I however will call again and see if I can get anything better. I can't fork that much money down. I'll hate myself for it.

Emerald

Hello all,

I would like to buy an Area 51 r2 customized from Dells website. However I don't see any promotions anywhere. I plan on putting a lot of money down, roughly 5k, but I would seriously hate myself if I didn't get some sort of discount on this puppy. I'm thinking at least 10% off. I saw a deal back in March for I believe $1900 off and then 25% off sometime later. So my gut is telling me to wait, which is getting harder and harder as time passes.

Does anyone know how often deals like these come out? Anyone have links to coupon websites that work? Any info to cut the costs down would greatly help, thanks!!

I know its been a while since you posted this but I am actually a Rep for Dell Military.
dell.com/camppendleton is our custom url. we have the highest discounts out of any other dell outlet.
I have 15% off promo codes going out right now, free 2-day shipping and more! contact me for more details at emerald.lowe@mosaic.com
Here's the link :http://www.dell.com/us/p/alienware-15-r2/pd?oc=dkcwf01saso&model_id=alienware-15-r2