Cpu pump fail

holeyguy66

ive had that once on mine. rebooted and never did it again. is command center up to date. if not dont update it through the cc itself. do it from the dell web site

ive had that once on mine. rebooted and never did it again. is command center up to date. if not dont update it through the cc itself. do it from the dell web site

I am getting the error still. I updated from the dell site, rebooted, and still getting that error. the pump is on, but I can't control any lights, fan speed..etc.

So everything was running good, but now it seems that my CPU Liquid Cooler is Failing. I am getting some crazy high temps at idle..Right now just as I type this I am at 78 Degrees Celcius. CPU Stress test using Intel Extreme Tuning Utility gives me 91 Degrees Celcius, and it throttles to about 45%. Any suggestions? I need to order the Screws for my CPU Custom Loop, and then I can install that. I have taken the AIO Cooler off, cleaned it, and put new thermal paste on it, and that did nothing for my temps. I have tried it all.

- - - - - Updated; Consecutive Post Auto Merged - - - - -

I ordered the Corsair H80i. I don't feel like messing with my custom loop. :)