Cs:go

F33L

seeing how everyone out there is craving keys and stuff i thought what the heck why don't i start a topic here to hear people out what they think about it, and how much they want it!
So thoughts?
i think its gonna be good being a cs 1.6 fan, looks like cs 1.6 merged with source
css-go.jpg
last but not least.. i dont have a key either.. and i am trying like crazy

Last edited:

dnvr.dsz

Used To Play CS 1.6 A Lot Now Stopped After Getting Sick Of Hopeless Looser's Who Use Aim Hacks & All That Shit, & BTW CS GO Looks Good With New Graphics...

Eirreann

I can't wait! I too played CS 1.6 a lot (still do, only I can beat the hackers now; experience, my friends, always wins in the end)

Jenova

Counter strike source is the only online fps I bought, and played almost religiously. I love half life too. I am definitely going to get this game.

PrinceDevil

I'll definitely be getting this when the game comes out. Also the price I saw on Steam recently was really good...something like $14.00 I believe.

yikes81

This is meant to be cheap right? I think this game was the only game that I played a lot of. Other than FFVII.

PoOkiExL3oi

CounterStrike is back Beetch! I'm old skool so I use to luv this game. The originator of online Fps! I haven't played any other online Fps games since lol
No disrespect to the other Fps games.
"Call of Booty!"

yikes81

was just on the autumn sale for $7.00 but that finished last weekend .... i paid $15 for it.

PoOkiExL3oi

Got my CS: Go a week ago and still haven't got that chance to play it. Anyone here plays it on Steam look for me and add me. Would like to get some pointers and someone to play as a team with. Cheers!

LW_Black4

Picked up the CS:GO version of Steelseries Siberia V2 headset because it has wicked camo, but Battlefield 3 is really the only game I play, mate.

Here's a picture :

cs_go_headset_heroshot.jpg

Bama78

This place should pick up with TBS having ELEAGUE....1.4 million pot! Crazy