test

Custom Alienware build

MURRARI

Thanks for the photos of your build. Inspiring! I'm planning on doing much the same; especially now.

Sure thing, I just recently purchased a slightly used X51 R2 and will be customizing it too. Going to be installing a custom loop liquid cooling system with a bracket on the outside and quick disconnect couplers for easy transportation.

Please check us out on instagram: instagram.com/alpharex_tech

Andrew_J994

Oh man, are you sure you want to sell this awesome P.C? I couldnt help but ask as I was looking on craigslist for alienware legacy laptops.

MURRARI

Oh man, are you sure you want to sell this awesome P.C? I couldnt help but ask as I was looking on craigslist for alienware legacy laptops.

Yea, I am thinking about removing the post... I don't want to part with it.

Allen25151

Stage 1: Dissasemble

Upon cracking open this beauty for the first time there was an abundance of tar and dust bunnies.

Clean up on this case was quite a chore.
The tar was repulsive and took a while to cleanse.

After removing the components I removed the HDD cage to make room for dual 120mm intake fans on the front side of the chassis.

View attachment 1985 View attachment 1986 View attachment 1987 View attachment 1988
Very nice and great to see the restoration process. Excellent guide for others on their rebuilds.