test

Cyberpunk

its going to be a new sci-fi mature RPG based on the pen and paper rpg cyberpunk, by the makers of the critically acclaimed The Witcher and The Witcher 2. Dam excited for it! Not many decent games you see these days of that genre. Bringing out the ghost in the shell experience!

AeonSoul

That's ought to be an interesting project. I'm curious on how it will turn out.

there is no preview or any of that sorts, just discussions and some small news by the devs at the witcher forums. Its going to be for the mature audience (quite literally if you have played the witcher games you'll know) and epic. Its targeted for a 2014 release so lot of waiting but pretty soon starting tomorrow they are gonna post stuff and answer questions

yikes81

Im mature ...
Cool, it should give some time for my kids to grow up a little so I can get back to gaming.

by that I meant lot of graphic violence, blood and gore, profanity, racism, sexism, erotic content and nudity, and pretty much everything you find in the real world. Might not want kids or people who don't like such things near while playing you know.

AeonSoul

I already played it. Actually I bought the enhanced edition during Steam sales, so I'm gonna play it again once I'm done with all the other games.

yikes81

Witcher is similar in the sense that it has "graphic violence, blood and gore, profanity, racism, sexism, erotic content and nudity, and pretty much everything you find in the real world"???

Yes the plot of the game(s) are amazing than anything you must have played. Being a medieval fantasy world game, reflects very much realism like our real world. Both games are critically acclaimed. No wonder so psyched up for TW3 and Cyberpunk which will be a new game of the cyberpunk and sci-fi genre

Also TW2 has mind blowing graphics too!