Cyborg Green Color Match

Falkwulf

The title says it all, ok here is what Ive got, the 2004 Predator 1 case heavily modded internally now its time to revamp the outer shell. The case is Cyborg Green with the ultra fine metal flake. Ive looked into getting paint of the same color (automotive paint). However I cant seem to find a match with the closest color being the lime green of the 2013-14 Kia Soul. Does anyone know of a good paint that will match the Cyborg Green.

Alienwulf

Take the door or any piece with the color to an automotive paint store. They can scan it and mix to the color you need. It need not match any car out there. Found out when I needed to match my custom painted Harley. Good luck

Falkwulf

Rgr that I took the hole side panel off and went to the paint store. HOLY CRAP we found the exact match from the 2013-2015 Camero apple green. 240 bucks for a quart of it was steep but its a three stage paint and requires a base coat to pigment. Oh well Ill get pics of my good ole ware up as soon as i get the shell back from the paint shop.

Falkwulf

Corsair H100I GTX 240mm closed loop cooler for cpu, Two Titan X hybrid with one in the floor of the case (with custom modded place holder set for intake.) then the other in the Single 120mm exhaust port. Cant do push pull for the gpu's though ran out of space. Custom cut dual 120mm front intake, The right side panel 80mm, duel 92mm in the drive cage, and last but not least a 80mm slimline 14mm custom cut (intake) in the left panel with barely enough room to fit.

So it rounds out to 2 x Corsair AF 120's in the intake, 1 80mm x 25mm Antec in the factory ear intake, 1 80mm slimline in the other panel behind the motherboard tray. One Corsair SP 120 hooked to the Titans Hybrid rad in the case floor (Intake)

For exhaust are 2 Corsair SP 120 on the roof of case fitted to the H100I GTX ( had to cut the cross runners out of the underside of the top formed plastic head of the Pred 1 case to form an exhaust duct then used screws in the tiny holes to hold it down .) Then another Corsair SP 120 Hooked to the Rad of the other Titan as it exhausts out of the standard exhaust port at the back of the case.

Last edited:

alienwarebob

How did this come out? I am debating getting a touch up brush for $10 to fix some light scratches

Chasm

I'd really like to see interior and exterior photos of this Cyborg Green project.