Damn snow!

Dantheman221

It was gone now, its back! Must be some mass effect thing xD So, does it snow in your region? Last time the snow went away, there were tons of rivers everywhere! xD

Eirreann

It has only snowed twice this winter, and it was a pitiful excuse for snow! it's been so dang warm, I feel like I've been cheated!

dangles35

Where I live (Australia), it never snows unless your high up in the mountains. Always wondered what it would be like if it did though.

dnvr.dsz

It Doesn't Snow At My Place Either.... Wish It Did....Snow Sounds Cool lol :D

calric

It snows here; some years its lighter; some years it gets bad. this year was mild one or two days we got about 6 inches each, and about a week or two of steady 1-2 inches a day and then would melt a little bit and come back kinda thing....

last year was about the same only one or two days it dumped about 12inches one day twice and a couple weeks of normal few inches here and there.

the fun times is when it never gets above freezing and the snow keeps coming down...and coming.... and coming.... like about 4 years ago up here.

best is when everything is white except for the roads, it looks great and do not have to worry too much about driving in it.

BlackJair

Well... You should be thankfull xD

Where i live, here have never snowed before, in December we are like 12°C, right now we are 20°C xD I hope to see now some day ;)

JPhillMoe

Super warm this winter.. Snow 3-4 times all winter. In Erie,Pa. It's awesome lol

I pretty much prefer winter and snow when I travel to very cold places. Where I live never snows and DAM hot