Dawnguard

Eirreann

I am extremely excited! I mean, who wouldn't be? Become a vampire lord? Hell yes!! Although personally I think I'll side with the Dawnguard with my first playthrough; I'll mentally insert Edward Cullen's face on every vampire I take out, haha!

sway

I saw the trailer and got very excited, I can't wait.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

MattyB

Very excited! Should burn up a few more of my life's hours.

oh for gods sake you don't know? :O its an expansion dlc!! MS had an exclusive 30 day deal so its out on xbox for a month now us pc and ps3 guys will get it, dates or anything nothing mentioned they just said "coming soon"
and word is there is another dlc on the works

yikes81

i never really got into it all, kids are keeping me busy at this point in time. im currently out on the golf course .... networking with other kids parents.

AeonSoul

To be honest, Skyrim got kind of boring after the first 50-60 hours. I don't think I will get this DLC.

It differs from person to person. While it is not in my top 10 fav games of all time, I still dam like solely coz one will take hundreds of hours to do "everything"
I play it when I'm bored on the contrary :p

yikes81

I watch my little brother in law play it, and he has all these mods. Looks cool, like you said, if you have the time for it.

MattyB

OK, so what are these mods and how do i get them?

I just love how open the game is. I have almost 300 hours up so far over 2 characters and I am still finding new stuff and new ways of doing things. I will probably start another new guy soon.

Which platform you playing on? I play on steam, and the steam workshop has lot of cool stuff. Besides that you have the nexus sites equally filled with great user made content.

MattyB

Cheers lads! I will have a good look :)

edit: Yikes, I am going to call you 'Links' from now on. You always have one handy! :D