test

DayZ players

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
Anyone playing DayZ? I been playing on this one server for about a month now. I need some teammates. ;)

erowebs

I was thinking about buying the Arma2 for Dayz but i ended up doing the Arma3 on steam... hhhmmmm i might go back and get Arma2 aswell... hhhhmmm I will buy it after i finish work if you are still looking for a teammate.

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
Yeah man...I'll get the server name I play on next time I log in. Many are friendly on the server but some players will kill you. I found a chopper last night. ;)

erowebs

Yeah man...I'll get the server name I play on next time I log in. Many are friendly on the server but some players will kill you. I found a chopper last night. ;)

I just bought the game the x51 is downloading it now let me know and i am in

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
Cool, I play on the US 14834 server. I am friendly with a few players but you have to watch out for some. I have 2 helis and 3 vehicles right now. :)

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
I started a private hive server today. Everyone is invited to play on it!

Ronnielib

I play DayZ mod and DayZ standalone, they're not exactly the same and having some trouble in DayZ mod but would be great to be in a team

Anarki

I've been without a decent computer almost a year now. Just ordered my AW17 yesterday and can't wait to get back into the Origins Mod. ETA on my system is Dec 19. Can't wait to get back into the game!!! :)